Saturday, September 25, 2010

French Foliage

I already showed you this first card....... Even though I made it for my Brother's birday and liked it so well we made it in my clubs for September.
During the class when we were talking about how real these leaves look, it occurred to me that these would really be pretty using the "rock and roll" technique.














Aren't these leaves gorgeous???? I first stamped the leaf in Old Olive, then rocked it in Cherry Cobbler and a litte More Mustard for a really good fall look. I really liked how this turned out. I repeated the image all over the piece of Confetti Cream cardstock and then added the water drop look with Crumb Classic stamp pad. On the bottom of the card I attached some of the Autumn Spice designer series paper and attached a piece of Cajun Craze punched using the Scallop Edge Border Punch. Then I tied some 5/8" Old Olive Grosgrain ribbon in a knot.
The greeting comes from the Afterthoughts Hostess stamp set and punched out with the Scallop Oval Punch. I punched another oval from Cajun Craze, cut it in half lengthwise and attached to the greeting for some interest.





Have a Beautiful Day!!

No comments: