Sunday, September 12, 2010

Halloween Fun

I showed you pictures of my GIANT sunflower the other day; the picture was actually taken on 9-2-10 so it's now been 9 days. In that time the "flower" has grown huge and the little one underneath it seems to be growing pretty fast as well. Look at them NOW!!! If you look at the second picture closely you will also see a honey bee having breakfast LOL.

I finally got the Candy Wrapper Die for the Big Shot the other day and it's so fun. I have lots of plans for it, but for now, I will show you what I did for Halloween. I used the new Wicked Fun Designer Series paper and covered some Basic Black Cardstock before I ran it through the Big Shot. I punched a small hole on the edge of the fold and hung a small tag punched with the Small Tag Punch and stamped with "BOO" from the Tiny Tags Stamp Set.

I also played around with the Milk Carton Die and make a spooky little house. Since I closed off the top, I made access through the bottom to get the treats inside. The roof is so cute, I used the scallop edge die and stacked the pieces all the way down the roof. I decorated the cardstock for the carton using the Wicked Cool stamp set and attached a Mini Vintage Tag and attached the bat on a dimensional from the same set.
Enjoy your day.

No comments: