Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Merry Christmas

This Christmas card is using lots of new products from both the 2010/2011 Idea Book & Catalog and the new Holiday Mini Catalog.
The base of the card is Crumb Cake (formerly Kraft) and measures 3 x 6". I covered the front with some of the new Deck the Halls designer series paper shown in the Holiday Mini catalog. I tore three of the edges and curled them up a bit, but left the bottom a straight edge. On top of that I used some Very Vanilla cardstock and cut into the shape of a "tag" and stamped with the "Christmas Postcard" stamp in the Holiday Mini Catalog. It was colored in with aqua painters using Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler, Always Artichoke and More Mustard classic inks. The edges were sponged with crumb cake classic ink. On the edge I attached a piece of Cherry Cobbler cardstock punch with the Scallop Trim Border. I then gathered and attached some of the new Victoria Crochet Trim shown in the 2010/2011 Idea Book and Catalog on page 190. The inside of the scalloped edge on the "tag" I applied some Tombo Multi Purpose glue and sprinkled on some of the new Champagne Glass Glitter. It is so gorgeous and chunky.
Have a Delightful Day!!

1 comment:

JulieA said...

What a grand idea to make use the Christmas Postcard image on a tag layout. I like it!