Monday, September 6, 2010

Handouts

I thought I would share with you what Kimberly VanDiepen does to get new customers every time she moves....... it's fabulous. I decided I would try the same thing so I made up around 50 cello bags with the fabulous new Holiday Mini Catalog, my Business Card and a Mini Note Card made from one of the Mini Catalog Samples in the book.....
I made these cute little notecards using the new French Foliage stamp set. I really love this stamp set, it's the closest I've seen to leaves in a long time and these cards turned out so cute. I used Cajun Craze, Cherry Cobbler, So Saffron and Early Espresso classic inks. I also used a metallic brad to hold "grateful" onto the card.
I've only given out a few at this point, but the plan is to give out 5 a day.... this is a challenge to me and if you want to increase your customer base I challenge you. If you try this, let me know how it works for you!!!

No comments: