Sunday, September 5, 2010

Fabulous Craft Tote

Did you know that you can join my group with Stampin' UP! and receive this fabulous $40.00 craft tote for FREE?????
Stampin' UP! has kept the new Starter Kits as low as $175.00 for both the regular kit and the Digital + starter kit.
Being a demonstrator will save you 20% on ALL your orders and your customers orders; give you pre-order bonuses before anyone else sees the new products/catalogs; gives you the opportunity to attend Convention where you learn so much information and win free product and the opportunity to attend regionals. That's not all..... if you are interested in the saving and incentives, please give me a call with any questions you may have, I can help you decide what you want to do. My group of demonstrators are so talented and fun; we get together monthly for meetings and demonstrations for new ideas and share what we have done and also swap card fronts with each other giving us new samples/ideas to use in our business.
I would LOVE to have you join my group and ALSO GET THIS FABULOUS CRAFT TOTE FOR FREE!!!!

No comments: