Saturday, September 11, 2010

Oh LOOKIE!!!!

Look what I got today from Stamin' UP! I can't believe I've been a demonstrator for 5 years already..... I remember the DAY I signed up.... can you elieve my decision was for a set of Stampin' UP! classic ink pads????? Whatever it takes for you, to me it was the best decision of my life. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE my Stamping business and have enjoyed 4 conventions and three Regional events..... They are the BEST!!!

This month, you can get the Craft Tote valued for $40.00 free when you sign up as a demonstrator. I showed my husband my new "PIN" and he said 5 this year then another 25 years down the road.... I don't know if I can still stamp then, but I hope so ha ha ha.



I had a workshop at the end of last month and their orders came today. I gave them all a Thank You card using the French Foliage Stamp set that's in the Holiday Mini catalog. I really love this stamp set and hope it moves over into the 2011/2012 catalog next year. I think the leaves are so real looking... much more so than any other leaf stamp in the past. I will post something later showing the fall leaves incomparison to the stamp set. Did you notice the "retired notecard set"??? Well, the colors are now in again... can you believe it? Stampin' UP! may not sell these specific notecards any longer, but you can make the same thing using the scallop edge border punch and the same (or other cardstock) colors (the cardstock should measure 2 3/4" x 8") folded in half then the top edge punch with the scallop edge border punch. The envelopes measure 3" X 4 1/4" and aren't available anymore, but you could still use the regular medium sized envelopes (4 3/8" X 5 3/4") or the clear translucent envelopes.

No comments: