Friday, October 1, 2010

Baby

It's rare that I must make a Baby card, but one of my good friends and downline just had a "BEAUTIFUL" baby..... So I combined pieces of several ideas from the 2010-2011 Idea Book and Catalog to make this.....

I used a couple of samples (and my own ideas) from catalog to put this card together. I used Marina Mist Cardstock and ran it through the Big Shot using the diamond shaped empossing template for the background. then I tied a piece of 5/8" Marina Mist Grosgrain Ribbon on the fold. Using a piece of Watercolor Paper, I stamped the Buggy from the Fun and Fast Notes stamp set and colored the buggy in both blue and green inks using the watercolor crayons. I stamped "baby" from the Tiny Tags set and punched it with the mini tag punch and attached it to the buggy using Linen thread and Mini glue dots. I also added the small 3/8" brads for the wheels. After adhering the stamped image to Garden Green cardstock with dimensionals, I punched two flowers using the small flower punch and a circle with the small circle punch and one of the itty bitty buttons and added them under the image with Mini Glue Dots. I also used the spiral punch at the bottom edge for some interests. It turned out pretty cute and hope Katrina likes it. Her baby is absolutely the sweetest, gorgeous little guy ever!!!!

No comments: