Friday, October 29, 2010

My Granddaughter just had her Sixteenth Birthday....... As most teenagers, she wanted money so I wanted to make something really cute for her... I saw something on someone's blog with a packet holding money and thought this would be a fun idea. I came up with a little box sort of like the "retired" Itty Bitty Books" we used to sell. This was really fun to make, using all the same colors throughout.




















This was $60.00 in $1.00 bills. I showed her older brother before I gave it to her and he asked me if I was teaching her to be a stripper ha ha ha ha
She loved the gift and had a really fun birthday.....
Recipe:
Stamp Sets: Teeny Tiny Wishes; Tiny Tags
Cardstock: Blushing Bride; Designer Series Paper Pack - In Color - Level 1 Hostess
Ink: Blushing Bride
Accessories: Timeless Type Alphabet Junior Sizzlits; Pretty in Pink Ribbon; Basic Pearls; Jewelry Tag Punch; Medium Punch; Chipboard; Sticky Strip; Dimensionals; Tombo Multi Liquid Glue

No comments: