Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Things I LOVE

We made this cute little bag at Convention using the Things I Love stamp set. These are 4"X4" note cards in a cellophane bag with a topper. Each of the note cards has a different image (a shoe, a shopping bag and a piece of chocolate.
When my Club group started their new session this month, I asked them to all bring me a card and I would give them a special treat. Well, these are what I made for them. Don't you love the new in-colors? These are made using the Melon Mambo and Bermuda Bay card stocks, inks and ribbons. Have I mentioned that this year for the first time Stampin' Up! came out with Stampin' Write Markers for the in-colors??? This is such an awesome product. We've been asking for them for years. It makes coloring the images so much easier and bright than using the blender pens for coloring. The girls that received these loved them.

1 comment:

JulieA said...

Oh, that's really cute! I think they should add a stamp to that set...one that says "SU!"