Thursday, September 10, 2009

Great Cards by Club Stampers

I had my first stamp club night of this fall session and I had asked that the girls bring me a "beautiful" card and I would have a special gift for them. What I gave them was a little packet of 3X3 notecards using the Things I Love stamp set that we got at convention; it was the same sample we made there as well. I forget to take a picture to show you, maybe later.... anyway two of the girls brought me really gorgeous cards.....This first one was made by Lisa Harp from a past hostess stamp set. I really love how she did the butterfly. She stamped the butterfly in the blue color, cut it out, then stamped again in the pink color and cut out the wings smaller than the original image, then attached the wings with dimensionals so you can see both colors. the little flowers on the greeting are also stamped in the pink color, cut out and attached with dimensionals.

This second card is equally gorgeous and stamped by Linda Hutchison. She used little rhinestones to add bling and appeal around the stamped flower. Did you happen to notice that she also provided me with an envelope decorated as well?
I'm so lucky to have such creative stampers in my group... I can't tell you how much fun we have and even how much we learn (including me) from each other. My clubbers should be demonstrators as they are so imaginative; but like lots of you they deny having the time to do it... and just want to come and play for a night out.......lol.
I hope you enjoy the cards as much as I did.






No comments: