Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Using the Fancy Favor Die Cut (115965) I made this cute little Luminary. I used the 2 1/2" circle punch to cut the circle in the middle of the cardstock. Then I attached a piece of Vellum on the inside that I had stamped with Black StazOn and then I only colored the leaves and berries with an Old Olive and Cherry Cobbler marker. I put one of the battery operated candles on the inside. I think this turned out really cute.

I think I will try some cute valentine ones for gifts for my friends. You can even put a package of candy on the inside along with the candle so you have two gifts in one!!! What's more fun than that????

Be sure to order your Fancy Favor Box die so you can make these for any occasion or for a gift sack with tissue paper or shredded paper. You can also add a handle to this box for a different look.

Try it out and use "your" imagination and let me see what you come up with.

Until later!

No comments: