Friday, January 7, 2011

Bitty Box Tags

This is sooo cute in real life. I used my Bitty Box Die (115967) for the Big Shot and cut using the "Thick Window Sheets" (114324). The box is so sturdy and will withstand a lot of use.










You can tell more how sturdy this is by looking at the "open" box. How simple to die cut and fold together..... how convenient.














I made these cute Christmas Tags by cutting 2" squares. Then I stamped the Snowman Image from the Tags Till Christmas and punched out with the Circle Punch and attached with a couple of dimensionals. Then I punched a small hole in the top left corner and attached some Linen Thread to attach to a package.........
Instead of giving these away, I actually used the tags...... so now I guess I will have to make more and fill with Valentines tags.

Have a Great Day

No comments: