Thursday, January 6, 2011

Build a Blossom Stamp Set & Punch

I haven't played around enough with this set yet and I partially cased the card in the Mini Catalog on page 12, but changed it to a 4 1/4 X 5 1/2 card so I added a few items. This stamp set from the new Occasions Mini Catalog has so many possibilities...... As I type this I'm thinking of some other fun ideas, so I will be putting them together and let you see what i envision. :)
The new Build a Blossom Stamp Set (121923 W or 121994 C) along with the new Blossom Petals Punch (121808) are so fun together. How nice not to have to snip around all the scallops on the petals (like we used to have to do..... whew!!) And boy do my customers like this option!

I used Baja Breeze and Early Espresso Cardstock for the base of the card and some of the Naturals Designer Series Paper. The flower was stamped with Blushing Bride Classic Ink on Whisper White cardstock. I stamped five of the petals with the pattern and 5 of the plain petals (the petals are different sizes and both use a different petal punch on the Blossom Petals Punch) s0000 fun. The petals are stamped with Always Artichoke onto Old Olive cardstock and punched out with the Blossom Petal Punch. I attached all to the Early Espresso cardstock using Tombo Multi Purpose glue. Then I stamped "4 you" from the Tiny Tags stamp set and punched it out with the Tiny Tags punch. After punching a hole at the top of the tag, I attached to an Olive Button tying in a bow and attached to the card with a mini glue dot. I then attached some sticky strip to the area between the cardstock and the designer series paper and "munched" some Always Artichoke Seam Binding across the tape.

Do you like???

No comments: