Sunday, January 2, 2011

I can't believe how long it's been since I've posted anything. Well, I'm back and will try to do much better. Christmas time is so busy at my house and even though it's all over, I'm going to show you a few things I did for Christmas, because I think they are super cute. One of my customers asked me to make some "Candy Wrapper" hostess gifts for a Christmas event she was in charge of. This box represents 125 Candy Wrappers. These are all different, and they hold little candy cane balls inside. I made these using the Candy Wrapper Die in the Holiday Mini Catalog on page 10 (remember the last day to order from this catalog is 1-3-11 - tomorrow before midnight). If you want to order this die, you can go to my website www.janetelam.stampinup.net and order online and it will be shipped to your doorstep.
This die is so fun for all occasions, birthdays, Christmas, Halloween and many other occasions. It can hold a small gift for that special someone.


I have some more fun things for you tomorrow, so STAY TUNED!!!!!
Make it a Good Day

No comments: