Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Virtual Card Club


Do you love to stamp? Do you want to be part of a Monthly Stamping Club but don’t have the time to commit on a regular basis because of your child’s activities, your work or other time constraints? Maybe you are a shy stamper and feel uncomfortable stamping in group settings. Would you rather stamp at home in your pajamas at your own leisure when YOU FEEL like it? Then why not join my Virtual Card Club, using the supplies I have prepared, just as if you had come to my home. I need groups of 6 who will commit to 6 months with a $25.00 minimum catalog purchase each month. Tax and shipping must be charged on top of the minimum purchase to make it possible to earn free hostess products.

What I will supply are all Stampin’ UP! products:
Cardstock and designer series paper already cut to size for three different card projects.
Instructions and pictures for each project as well as a list of supplies and paper sizes.
Accessories (ribbons, brads, hardware, buttons, etc)
Already cut/embossed items using the Big Shot Machine
A “PUNCH CARD” which will be punched for every dollar of merchandise up to $300. When the card is full, I will send you a gift certificate for $20.00.

What I CANNOT supply are “Stamped Images” as it is against Stampin’ UP! Policy.

A week before the chosen date of the “Virtual” Club Night, I will post the supplies needed for each project. If you choose to use the stamp sets and accessories I have used, you can order them to complete your monthly project as part of your $25.00 minimum purchase for that month or you can use other stamp sets that you already own making the card your “own” and purchase other items that you can’t live without.

As a club member of 6, each of you will be hostess for one month qualifying you to receive free hostess sets, as well as a minimum of $15.00 free merchandise from the catalog all depending on the sales for that month. Usually the sales are higher than the $150.00 minimum for the free hostess merchandise and hostess stamp sets.

After I get together groups of 6, I will contact you for debit/credit card numbers so your orders can be placed at the end of each class….those of you who are the hostess for the month will be contacted for the additional free items you would like to add to your order.

If you ever feel you don’t understand how something is done or need additional help, please feel free to call me and I will be happy to walk you through it or send additional information to help you.






1. I would be delighted to be a part of the Virtual Stamp Club

Name________________________________________________
Address______________________________________________
______________________________________________
Phone________________________________________________
Email________________________________________________


2. I also have __________ friends who would like to be a Virtual Club Member with me.

Name___________________________Phone_______________________________
Name___________________________Phone_______________________________
Name___________________________Phone_______________________________
Name___________________________Phone________________________________
Name___________________________Phone________________________________


3. ________Instead of joining a VIRTUAL CLUB, I would like to put together a club for myself and 5 of my friends and come to your house so I can socialize one night a month and have fun WITH everyone. I understand either club works the same only I will have access to my demonstrators stamp sets to complete my projects.

4. I can’t join at this time but I would love to host a workshop in MY_____ YOUR____ home during Sale-A-Bration to take part in the free available stamp sets, papers, punches with each $50 purchase I make. I also understand that if my workshop is $300 or more I will receive another free Sale-A-Bration product. Each of my friends will also be eligible to receive a free Sale-A-Bration product for each $50 they spend. (Sale-A-Bration lasts through 3-31-10). As a “HOSTESS” of my workshop I’m eligible for all free hostess benefits.
--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---- ---- ----

To hold a spot in either type of club, please contact me at your earliest convenience so everyone can be accommodated. We will have so much fun…… I also hold monthly Project workshops and will also be having monthly “themed” card classes (6 for $12.00)….. more information to follow:

Janet Elam
Stampin’ UP! Demonstrator
2059 So. Doe Creek Way
Boise, ID 83709
208-861-8336
twoelams@cableone.net
www.janetelam.stampinup.net
www.stampinmaniac.blogspot.com

No comments: