Saturday, February 20, 2010

Cake Mix Gift

I finally got around to trying out the Cake Mix & Frosting Gift set and have fallen in love with it. I've found that it's so versatile and can be used for ANY occasion. The ones I've seen up to now have all been for birthdays, but I made one for my daughter for Valentines Day that turned out really cute. I used some fun new products on this project and some old ones that I haven't used a lot. Don't you love the new Scallop Trim Edge Punch? It really dresses up a card. I also used the I (heart) Hearts stamp set from the Occasions Mini Catalog and punched them out using the Heart to Heart punch. I also had fun using the new Full Heart Punch and the new Embossed Heart from the Occasions Mini. I haven't used the Defining your Life and Defining Alphabet stamps much, but it worked well for this project.
Tomorrow I'll show you the set I made for my neighbor who moved into another subdivision into a new home.

No comments: