Sunday, February 21, 2010

Another Cake & Frosting Gift Set


Yesterday, I showed you the Valentines Cake/Frosting Gift set. Today, I'm going to show you the set I made for my neighbor who moved into a new house. I decided it would be fun to use the new Welcome Neighbor Designer Series Paper you can get for free during Sale-A-Bration. This is a pad of 72 sheets of 6X6 double sided paper. There are 3 sheets of each design. I also used the new Good Neighbors stamp set from the Occasions Mini to embellish the apron card, and the front of the pocket. stamped and cut out some of the trees and added them to the paper raising them with dimensionals. Did you notice the lace on the apron? I punch the edge of a piece of whisper white cardstock using the eyelet border punch and sponged the edge with Soft Suede Classic ink. Then I sort of munched it up (is that a word), and after putting a strip of sticky strip on the card, I laid the lace on top and tried to scrunch it the best I could. I haven't actually given this to her yet; I hope she likes it. Nothing like a cake or cupcakes baked in your new home, right?

No comments: