Monday, November 2, 2009

Kissing

My Stepson is dating a girl with the most adorable little boy ever....... when you ask for a kiss, this is what you get!!!!! Isn't that the most darling face ever????







There's a Stamping Kissing technique too. You stamp you ink onto a solid stamp, then use a patterned stamp and stamp that onto the solid stamp, then you stamp onto your cardstock. I have put together a basic idea of what I'm talking about and also added a Jumbo Grommet and a Small Grommet as well as a Rhinestone (large) brad for the center. This makes a cute 3X3 notecard for a gift.
The card can't even complete with that cute little face though!!!!
On this notecard, I used Petals Pizzazz and Pockets Silhouettes the Grommets I mentioned above. I used Pretty in pink for the flower and Melon Mambo for the "kissing", then I sponged some Pale Plum and Perfect Plum around the flower. I adhered the card onto a piece of Melon Mambo cardstock.

No comments: