Thursday, June 25, 2009

Topsy Turvy?

I think I told you that my husband has too much TV time since he retired. I can't remember if I showed you the Topsy Turvy plants holders he bought, but anyway, he put these tiny little tomato plants in them and hung them up. Well, it's probably been over a month, but now look at them. the funny thing is that the branches from the plant grow upwards towards the sun, but after they get heavy they drop down a bit. There have been flowers "ALL OVER THEM" and now we're starting to see tiny little tomatoes... this is really kind of exciting; a new thing to watch. I'm only worried about how far the stems will grow to the ground... I don't know if we can find anything high enough to put these on to keep them off the ground.
How many of you have these? I'm curious to know if you are having the same fun I am with these; let me know how they are working for you.






No comments: