Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Another month of Scrapbooking

This is the last night of my Scrapbooking class; and again, I used black & white photos of me when I was little. The pictures here are of me on my third and fifth birthdays. As I mentioned on my page, it appears my 3rd Birthday was a party of One :)
These pages were using the Bella Rose designer series papers and the Riding Hood Red cardstock. I used the Big Shot for the cupcake and when the holder was cut out, I ran it through my crimper so it would look more like a cupcake "cup". On the little dots on the cupcake I put on a good amount of my Tombo Multi Purpose glue and added several beads from the "pink glass bead mix". I also used the cupcake from the Sock Monkey set and of course I had to add a few more candles to represent my 3rd birthday. Also used with this page is the Scallop edge punch and then I punched holes in each scallop with my Crop-a-Dile using the smaller hole punch. The red gingham ribbon is tied around the side to give some more texture.
The second page is using the Pink Pirouette cardstock as the base and Riding Hood Red for the 8 1/2 X 11 piece. Also I used the Bella Rose DSP again and some of the red hemp twine. The birthday cake is from the Fun & Fast Notes stamp seet and was stamped on scrap paper, colored, cut out and attached with dimensionals. The greeting at the top is stamped with the Happy Everything stamp set. Again the little cupcakes at the bottom were stamped with the cupcake from the Sock Monkey set and I attached some more of the pink beads on the frosting.






1 comment:

JulieA said...

What cute layouts! I love your use of the DSP. Looks fantastic!