Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Frogs

Remember my little Dwarf Frogs I have in captivity :) I changed their water today and one of the frogs is "thanking me" can't you tell? When I took them out, I couldn't believe how different they are in size. I think the big one doesn't let the little one eat, what do you think? The little one is always pushing himself head down into the rocks; makes you wonder how he gets out of there. You can kind of see him down on the right.....
Anyway,..........
Guess what? I got my "pre-ordered" stamps and paper from the new 09/10 Idea book & catalog. I can't wait to show you some of the fun things out there. It won't be long and you can all have a catalog of your own. If you would like me to order one for you, please let me know.
If you belong to one of my clubs you will receive a catalog from me FREE!!! Oh Yeah.... let me know if you are interested in my card clubs or scrapbooking clubs for a free catalog and free hostess merchandise during the club time. The new level 1 hostess sets are really cute; and I can't wait to get one of them to use. Remember, the catalogs are only being issued once a year again, so you have a long time to order from each one. This time, you might be able to purchase all your heart desires before they retire.

No comments: