Monday, June 15, 2009

Last Chance Lists

DON'T FORGET.... you only have two more weeks to purchase the retiring stamp sets and accessories; they won't ever be in the catalog again.
If you haven't noticed, a lot of the accessories are marked down 25% and 50% from the retail prices in the catalog. I actually took advantage of several of the retiring "special" brads at 50% off. I don't usually buy retiring stuff; however, I thought they would be perfect for my own Personal Use. The retiring In-colors are my most favorite of all time... I'm sad to see them go. If you've already noticed, the Baja Breeze sets are going quickly..... If you absolutely love some of the other colors like the Riding Hood Red, now is the time to get them before they are gone forever. The retiring items are only available until theyre gone..... the stampin' up website posts the changes at 3:00pm every day.
Check them out and let me know if you would like to order. You can also order online through my website and have them shipped directly to your door!!
Happy Stamping!!!

No comments: