Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Rock-a-Billy Birthday

I don't know about you guys, but I'm really going to miss the Rock-a-Billy Designer Series Paper. I love the shiny designs and they go together so well; and it's fun with the Tart and Tangy stamp set too. I'm also going to miss the Riding Hood Red cardstock, I think it's just the "perfect" red.. not too bright, just right!!!
Anyway, I punched squares out of the Kiwi Kiss cardstock using my 1 3/8" square punch, then I punch squares from the two different papers with cherries using the 1 1/4" square punch and adhered them together. I attached those to the black DSP with the shiny cherries. I ran my Riding Hood Red cardstock through my Big Shot using a texture plate to give it a little more texture. Then using the Riding Hood striped ribbon, I tied a knot in the center and attached to the back of the red cardstock and attached the whole thing to my black card base. I punched out a scallop oval from the Riding Hood Red CS, and stamped a greeting from "It's My Birthday" stamp set, punched out the greeting using the large oval punch and adhered them together. The piece is attached to the card using dimensionals. This is a fun and easy card to put together for a fast Birthday card when you need it.



No comments: