Friday, May 1, 2009

Hinge Card using A Little Birdie told Me









This is another card we made at one of my April clubs. This is called a "hinge card" and is really easy to make. You just have to have a 5 1/5 X 4 1/4 piece of cardstock to start, then you add a piece to the bottom approximately 3 1/4" before using the scallop edge punch. The top piece is als0 3 1/4". The bottom overlays over the top portion to fit the underlying 5 1/2 X 4 1/4 base, then attach a brad at the intersecting layers. The bottom portion will be glued down to the card base, but not so high that the top layer can't slide underneath. The top will glide up and down into the base revealing a hidden message on the inside. Isn't this fun?

3 comments:

JulieA said...

Very cute! I haven't tried one of these yet...you might have just inspired me!

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
No More Crawling Downloads Using NZB Downloads You Can Hastily Search HD Movies, Console Games, MP3 Singles, Software and Download Them at Blazing Speeds

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]Newsgroup[/B][/URL]

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.