Thursday, May 7, 2009

15 Cards using a Scrappin' Kit

I mentioned yesterday that our group on Saturday chose to either make 10 12X12 scrapbook pages or 15 greeting cards from The Sunshine Garden scrappin' kit. I made the scrapbook pages at the class, but when I got home I made these 15 cards because I had another kit at home (well half of a kit). I improvised a bit with textured paper and plain paper, but they all came out really good. Again I apologize for the bad pictures, but someday, I'll learn how to make them better. All of the items except a little ribbon, silver brads and dimensionals came in the kit. You can make 15 or more cards our of any of the Scrappin' Kits or 10 scrapbook pages for only $19.95 plus shipping and tax. You have all the cardstock colors, designer series papers and die cut adhesives to complete either the above or many other projects. You can view all of the kits on pages 162-165 of the Spring Summer Idea Book & Catalog. If you don't have a catalog, you can find it on this blog or on my Stampin' Up website http://www.janetelam.stampinup.net/. Just click on the catalog image and download to your computer for viewing. If you see any you would like to have before the new catalog is issued in July of 2009, call, email me or go to my Stampin' Up website to order online. All you have to do is click on the "Order Now" button, sign up, order and you will received them direct to your doorstop in just a few days. If you would like to have other project ideas using these kits, please drop me a line.









No comments: