Sunday, January 10, 2010

Scentsy Decorated

Scentsy has come out with a new ceramic candle that is designed to put rub-ons or stickers on; they also sell some stickers or rub-ons or something (I didn't get any of those) so I'm not sure exactly what they are, but when I saw this I knew it would be perfect for Stampin' UP!s rub-ons and Definitely Decorative vinyl products.
I decorated this for Christmas, but didn't take any pictures. Today, I took off all the Christmas rub-ons and put on some retired images from the Anchored set. I was wishing I had some of the new colored ones (Dots & Designs; Dotted Delicates or So Cool); they would have been fantastic and a really wonderful eye-catcher!!

Even though I love how they turned out; I wanted something that didn't need to be changed out often and until I find something else, this is what I did. I keep this in my Stamping Room where I have monthly classes to show how else you can use the rub-0ns and decor elements.
When I first did the Christmas one, I was afraid the heat from the light bulb would be too hot and they would fall off, but was excited to see that they didn't!!!
I think Scentsy is sort of a local franchise so many of you may not have any idea what this is. What I am showing you does not have the top tray on that holds the candle wax. The Scentsy's are ceramic holders with a light bulb that heats and releases the candle wax scents and let me tell you; it's hard to choose a scent because there are so many.

If you would like to know where to get these candles, I can send you a link to one of my friends who sells them; I know you would love all the styles. This rooster holder is one of my favorites; but that's probably because my WHOLE kitchen is in roosters. I have a funny story about this rooster, but that's for another day :)
This last one is new for me.... I decided I needed one for my living room too. See the top portion on these last two? They are the trays that hold the scented candle wax.
Anyway, I wanted to show you what a fun idea this was using Rub-ons and definitely decorative images to show off your Stampin' UP! ideas to your customers. I guess you can also say I love Scentsy!!!
I hope you all have a Happy Monday and I'll talk to you soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi!
You may probably be very curious to know how one can make real money on investments.
There is no initial capital needed.
You may commense to get income with a money that usually is spent
on daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one company's work for several years,
and I'll be glad to let you know my secrets at my blog.

Please visit my pages and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I make 1000-2000 per daily now.

[url=http://theblogmoney.com] Online investment blog[/url]