Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Fiesta Bowl

Our College Football team (Boise State University) was undefeated this year and lucky enough to earn a spot in the Fiesta Bowl which was held in Glendale, AZ ...... AND WE WON!!! I work full time in an office of about 25 people and 6 of our employees traveled to Glendale to watch our team win; it was so exciting.














One of the girls who went asked me to make her a Thank You card for the people who gave them a ticket to the game.... I'm so bad about creating from scratch..... but I still had some left over Jersey Shore retired designer series paper that had the perfect colors, Orange and Blue (same colors as the Denver Broncos) LOL.
I finally pulled some pictures off the internet of the Fiesta Bowl that showed the dates and the teams playing and made a joy fold card using the photos. I don't know if you can see, but I cut out the "Tostitos and the Bronco Head" and attached them on top of the main picture using stampin' dimensionals. The greeting is from Sincere Salutations. I used versa mark and embossed with Black embossing powder. I also used some of the Silver Hodgepodge Hardware and Silver Brads to help dress it up a bit. What do you think; do you like it? I hope she does!

2 comments:

JulieA said...

Are you kidding???? This is fabulous! She's sure to love it and she won't want to give it away. Truly! For not liking to create something from scratch, I think you scored a touchdown here! :-D

Cindy said...

This is such a cool, cool card! I love that paper too :) Love it!