Sunday, December 28, 2008

It's SNOWING

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE SNOW!! I don't know why I say that since it's scares me to death to drive in it anymore. I know many of you have WAY more snow than we do, but it's been so long since we've had much measurable snow and especially on Christmas. What really made it fun is my son brought his girlfriend home for Christmas. She has grown up in San Diego, CA and has NEVER SEEN SNOW FALL nor has she ever seen AN ICICLE!!! It was so much fun watching her joy in watching the snow fall and going out to make her first snow angel and catch snow on her tongue. It makes you think about what some of take for granted or hate to see because of the inconvenience of it.
Aren't these pictures of the snow beautiful? If the forcast holds true, it's supposed to warm up and start raining... I hate that. I would like to see this stick around a bit and look pretty through the holidays.


No comments: