Thursday, September 11, 2008

Punch it Out


I love how you can use punches to create images. I fell in love with this sheep. I can't believe how easy this is to make. I used the Scallop Circle Punch, the "Word Window Punch, the "old" large oval punch, the 1/2" circle punch and the Three For You punch with the three flowers. I also added some pink gingham ribbon and the new Riding Hood Red, and Pink Pirouette cardstock and some Bella Rose designer series paper..... Oh, can't forget the "wiggly eyes" .... love those things. I know I had a stamp that said "love you" as part of the words, but think I can remember where it came from????? I finally just wrote it on the word window punch. My handwriting is not all that great, but it turned out OK. Sheep (scallop with the head attached) is set up on dimensionals over the "legs". This is just SO CUTE!!

No comments: