Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Big Shot


Since I've never had a die cut machine before the new Sizzix Big Shot, I'm sort of at a loss as to what I can really do with this. I've had so much fun playing with it and see what all I can do. This card is pretty much cased from another demonstrator, but instead of using the tulipz die cut (since I don't have it yet), I cut out leaves from the sizzlets set "Birds and Blooms". I think this is really pretty, but it's so soft you can hardly see the pattern in the designer series (bella rose) paper. Again, I used the BigZ Top Note for the background and sponged around the edge using the new Pink Pirouette. All of the pieces for the flowers is using the Birds & Blooms sizzlets set. I also used the scallop edge punch across the bottom and layered a strip of Bella Rose paper on the inside so it shows from the front when it's closed.

No comments: