Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Get Well Card


A very "deer" friend of mine sent my husband the loveliest Get Well Card. I'm not sure what stamp set she used, but it appears to be Noble Deer and only one of the deer is used. I absolutely love how she did the ground where the deer is standing and the sun is so gorgeous. My friend used to be a demonstrator, but has since moved out of the area and now owns a small grocery store in a beautiful little town in Oregon and absolutely loves living there with all the deer and other wild animals living on their property. Could be how she came up with this lovely background shot. The deer and tree is embossed in black and is set on whisper white cardstock using lots of different colors sponged on. The image is adhered to Basic Black and then adhered to the More Mustard basic card.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this card. It is perfect for a guy. :)