Saturday, February 2, 2008

Demo Day

WOW, I can't tell you what fun I had today at DEMO DAY. I can't even begin to tell you how fun it was and so like a Regionals event. We had lots of our own group demonstrate products and techniques and I KNOW they were every bit as good as any of the demonstrators we see at Regionals or Convention. The day started at 9:00 until 4:00pm and lunch was included.

There were lots of displays of cards and 3D items and the best part is that we could order a DVD of the demonstrations as well as all the individual display items. Now we can look back on the day to see what they showed and HOW TO DO IT!!

All of the demonstration items were raffled off as well as other items, stamp sets, products, etc. The cost of the event was less than what I came home with, both in product and especially in knowledge. We had one of the top Canadian demonstrators come and talk to us and she was so inspirational and gave us ideas on how to focus on being successful. She said when she first signed up she found out about the cruises about three months before the end of qualifying for the event and actually focused and made the cruise. She's one of many demonstrators I've heard tell about family situations that turned their business around because they had to support the family for one reason or another and was able to do it and more.

This is such a fun JOB and I would love to be able to do it full time (where's the stress????). I'm so looking forward to the day I can and my GOAL is a CRUISE. I hear it's attainable....

I'm sure there's lots of you out there that haven't really thought about having such a FUN job where you can choose your own hours to work and choose the amount of money you want to make. What can be more fun than staying home and "playing" like we used to a long, long long time ago.

Maybe tomorrow, I will post some of the cards we made today and some of the swaps I received from other demonstrators. There is sooo much talent in our group.

No comments: