Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day

HAPPY VALENTINES everyone!!! I haven't used this stamp set for such a long time. Sometimes with all the new sets coming out I forget about the fun ones I already have. I made this cute card for my husband for Valentines Day. I did use a new fun sentiment inside from the Occasions Mini Catalog which says:
"Once in a while, RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE of an ORDINARY life, Love gives us a FAIRYTALE"
The hearts came from the Simply Said Stamp set and of course the frogs and toadstool are from Unfrogettable. The card base is using Sage Shadow and I used some Apple Cider DSP which is now retired. The frog on the toadstool is set up on dimensionals as well as the hearts. And, of course I had to use those cute little wiggly eyes.
I hope you all have a wonderful day!!

No comments: