Saturday, January 26, 2008

Sale-A-Bration Cards

I've been really busy this last week making all kinds of really fun and gorgeous cards. Thursday night was our Shoebox Swap I told you about and as promised, I am posting what we made using Sale-A-Bration stamp sets in the slide show over to the right. One of the cards turned out to be from Happy Heart, but that's OK. I'm getting soooo excited for February 1st when Sale-A-Bration starts; there are so many really fun stamps to get for "FREE"!!!!

In addition to the Shoebox Swap on Thursday, I went to Achievers Club on Friday and we made the following really cute cards. The card with butterfly is from Happy Heart. See?.... it's not just for Valentines Day, this one is a birthday card.
This one is my favorite, using Embrace Life (Sale-A-Bration) set. This was fun to make because we used the crimper in both directions, then bleached out the flower after embossing with Black.
This card is also using the Embrace Life set the Ginger Blossom Designer paper.

Then just because I wanted to play around with some new things, I made the following cards today (in my pajamas)..... boy, do I love weekends :D I know my husband thinks I'm crazy for spending all day in my jammies on Saturdays just stamping and having fun.

This was really fun to make. I used my "FUSION FLOWERS". These are little felt flowers that match a number of stamp sets and can be used on top of some of the flowers after they are stamped on cards and you can also use rub ons on the flowers.




This set is one of the Level 3 Hostess Stamp sets, Time Well Spent. I really like this set, you can do so many fun things with it. I've used it on note card boxes as well.





Crab & Company is a fun set. I've used it for Christmas, Birthdays and now Valentines Day. The Stampin' Round wheel at the bottom accents with the shells and starfish.
Check out some of these really fun new sets & accessories and try them for yourself; you'll be surprised with all the fun things you can come up with. Well, the weekend is not over, so maybe you'll see more before it's over.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.