Saturday, January 12, 2008

Retired Stamp Sets & Accessories

I finally figured out how to post my Retired Stamp Sets and other accessories. The slideshow on the right side contains all the items I have left for sale. Two items that didn't upload are the Word by Word background stamp and the Hollyhock wheel; let me know if you are interested in those and I can get you the details. If you click on the picture in the slideshow, it will say what it is and what the sale price is. Also, when you click on one of the items, it brings up another page and you can click on "view album" and see all of the items on one page. If you see anything you want, please let me know. If you live out of the area and can't pick it up, shipping will be added to the total cost. For those of you that don't know, I also take credit/debit cards for any purchases.

The Retired Sale I held on 1-10-08 was really fun and we made the cute Valentine card you see using the new Happy Heart Day set that's in the new catalog. It also uses the new Ginger Blossom Designer Series paper. I really like all the new papers and they are so much brighter and awesome in real life than what you see in the catalog.

No comments: