Saturday, April 3, 2010

Special Auction for a Friend in Need

One of our friends is having a Special Night and Auction for a relative that has cancer. They asked for people to donate things for an auction to help earn money to help this person out. I've made several boxes with cards for a number of auctions, mostly for grandkids sports like football or baseball. They have all raised a lot of money for the group, so I'm hoping the box I did with cards helps out as well.
This is the box I came up with. I just learned how to make the cute tissue paper flowers and thought with the Sweet Pea DSP I used, the paper flowers would really accent the design on the paper. I absolutely love this paper package.... I ordered several more packages for my own personal use after April because it's so beautiful for any occasion and don't want to see it go :( The Stitched Sweet Pea Felt that is designed to accent these papers are so gorgeous and fun to use... I also have several more packets of these for myself, of course LOL.
Have a Wonderful Weekend!!!

No comments: