Thursday, April 1, 2010

Awash with Flowers

Beginning in April (and ONLY in April until the new catalog comes out) you can pre-order the Awash with Flowers stamp set that will be in the new 2010/2011 Idea Book and Catalog. If you don't purchase in April, you will have to wait until the catalog comes out in July (maybe August?). I ordered it because of all the really cute and fun cards I've seen and was sooooooo surprised at what I got..... LOOK, two stamp sets. Of course this is a two step stamp set, but in two separate boxes???????? WOW, so many options!!!!

Check out the flyer for the Two Step Stampin'
Promotion
on the side of my blog

There are also several OTHER two step stamp sets you can order at discounted prices during April during this promotion.
I made a quick card using this set ( it was really quick and shows it) but there are so many really fun images and cards out there using this set, I'm so excited to actually spend some quality time with it to show you what's possible. On my quick card, I used several items from the Eggcellent Eggs Kit..... Can you see the rhinestones on two of the flowers? I also used one of the strips designed for an egg stand... I used it for the grass. Also, on the grass I used one of the rub-ons from "Chit Chat". If you don't own very many word greeting stamp sets, this is a good way to get your greeting for many occasions, and still don't have to purchase the greeting sets. Each one of the rub-on packages contain many sayings/greetings for lots of different occasions.

No comments: