Saturday, November 15, 2008

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas!!!

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas!!!!!! (La de Da)....... Stampin' Up has put together a fun Gift giving Guide for anyone on your list. These ideas are always fun for everyone and will also give you a chance to spend quality time with family and friends stamping, laughing and having fun making special gifts, cards, and projects. I'm sure, like me, once you've tried out some of the fun ideas, products, papers, ribbons, etc. you will be hooked. Have any of your family and friends commented how much they enjoy your hand stamped items and even though they throw away store bought cards some time along the way, they "always" keep yours? I enjoy seeing people's faces and hear the comments when they open my cards and gifts because they are special and one of a kind. The following link will help you in deciding what would be a fun gift for Christmas to share. Follow the link and call, email me or order online by going to my Stampin' Up website http://www.janetelam.stampinup.com/ and clicking on "order now" at the top of the page. http://www.stampinup.com/us/documents/gift_giving_guide_us.pdf
My customers have already commented on how easy it is to order online and not only that, the products are delivered to their door within just a few days. Give it a try, like Mikey I think you will like it too.

No comments: