Saturday, November 1, 2008





I can't remember where I saw this, but I made one of these for each customer that is coming to my Christmas Card Class this week. I cut out the brown felt from the Circle Scallop Die Cut from my Big Shot. Then I put several peppermint sticks in a cellophane bag and tied shut with the gold elastic ribbon in the Mini Catalog. I stamped the "Do Not Open till Dec 25th" from the Winter Post stamp set and cut out with the label punch. Then I punched a hole in each of the labels at the top and threaded the gold elastic ribbon through, tied with a slip knot close to the label and the tied the top with another slip knot to slide over the ribbon before the "second" tie. I used the Red and White striped ribbon from the Mini catalog to tie around the felt and peppermint sticks, then attached the label punch to the ribbon. What a fun and fast gift for anyone!!

No comments: