Saturday, April 2, 2011

FUN FLOWERS

This was my entry into the Demonstrator Swap for our meeting this month. I used the Manhatten flower Embossing folder on the Pear Pizzaz card stock, then I cut the three scallops at the bottom using the Tasteful Trim Bigz Die for the Big Shot and some of the Springtime Vintage DSP. I used the same paper for the flower which I made using the FUN FLOWER Bigz Die for the Big Shot. I used some Pear Pizzaz Cardstock and the DSP for the flower and sponged the Pear Pizzaz classic ink on the edgesl, then I scrunched them up, opened them, attached an Antique Brad and to the card using Mini Glue Dots. I also wrapped some Pear Pizzaz 1/2" Poly-Stitched ribbon and pulled a thread out of the middle to gather it a bit on the side. My original for the swap was better; the top layer of the flower used the flower DSP instead of the the pink from the same set, but I ran out of the flower paper. I also used a large Antique Brad instead of this small one. The Greeting comes from the set, Elements of Style. Have a Fun Day.

No comments: