Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Copying



I loved the card in the new Summer Mini catalog on page 22 using the Tangerine Tango. I told you I loved this color cardstock LOL.

Anyway, I copied the card exactly as it is shown. It was really fun to make.

The card is made from the Tangerine Tango cardstock, and embossed with the NEW Flower Garden embossing folder. Then I tied the Daffodil Delight 3/8" taffeta ribbon around the card. On top of that I attached some of the NEW Beyond the Garden DSP after the bottom was punched with the Scallop Edge Punch.

I cut two strips of cardstock, one in Pacific Point and the other in Wild Wasabi and attached onto the DSP at the bottom edge above the embossed portion.

Then I stamped the leaf in Wild Wasabi and one of the flower images in Daffodil Delight on scrap paper and cut them out. then they were attached to the front of the DSP with Dimensionals.

The greeting I used was from the Thanks for Caring stamp set from the Occasions Mini catalog that is expiring on 4-30-11. Don't forget to check through the Occasions catalog to make sure you have all you want out of it before it's gone.

Have a Great Day!!!

No comments: