Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Purses

I had a class this month making the purses that Becky Roberts created for Mothers Day; they are all sooo cute. We used the Sweet Pea Designer Series paper and I think EVERY ONE of them turned out differently with each persons creativity. I thought you might like to see each of them.......
Kiara is the 6 year old daughter of my downline Chrysti. She is so darling and did almost all the work on the purse herself; she is amazing!! Good job, Kiara!

Just look how hard she's concentrating on this project....




















































































































I don't know what my problem is tonight, but I had a heck of a time putting these pictures together..... I probably uploaded too many pictures at one time because I can't seem to put names to pictures........ Hopefully everyone will forgive me. It's amazing though even with the "same" papers all purses are different. We all had a good time and also made 4 cards using the Awash with Flowers stamp set for all of them.
Have a good Thursday and I'll try to do better with my blogging.

















No comments: