Sunday, May 16, 2010

Mothers Day

I'm a little slow to show you what I received for Mothers Day, but I do want to share with you. My son in California sent me an absolutely beautiful bouquet full of gorgeous lillies. It took all week for them to all bloom. It's been a week and I only have 3 left.







My Daughter brought me this beautiful hanging basket of Begonias.... they are so pretty. I just hope I can keep them alive; these baskets really dry out fast and they usually get away from me.


Then my stepdaughter brought over this fun Topsy Turvy Strawberry planter. I had just bought ONE strawberry plant to put in a pot, so I sent my husband back to the store and had him get 11 more plants since the Topsy Turvy has a place for 12 plants. My other stepdaughter brought me a hanger to put it on, but my husband already had 2 Topsy Turvy tomato plants on a 4-place hanger, so he wanted to put it on what he already had and also felt he needed to balance it with a THIRD tomato planter. We had so many tomatoes last year with two, now I might even have to can them :)

Club night was last week and one of the cards we made is this fun easy one using the Medallion Background Stamp. This is really shimmery; hard to photograph.
Recipe:
Stamp Set: Medallion Background Stamp (115223) $17.95; Teeny Tiny Wishes (115370) $36.95;
Cardstock: Whisper White (100730) $7.50; Kraft (102125) $7.50;
Ink: Soft Suede (115657) $5.95; Versamark (102283) $7.50
Accessories: Iridescent Ice embossing Powder (101930) $4.75; Organza Ribbon (114319) $5.95; Heat Tool (100005) $29.95


Have a Beautiful Monday tomorrow!




























No comments: