Thursday, October 30, 2008

Halloween Decorations

I've seen lots of blow up Holiday figures, but I've never ever seen VERY LARGE blow up spiders.
I thought these spiders were the cutest ever. there are actually 5 spiders on the roof, one of them is turquoise. I would love to find out how REALLY big they are, but they sure caught my eye when I first saw them.
I took my husband kicking and screaming to look at them last weekend and he actually admitted he loved them. The people in the house probably thought I was really weird since I got out of my car and walked around the edge of their yard and took several pictures or decided I was like the rest of the "lookie lees" they've seen out there too!! LOL When I got closer, I realized that one of the yard ornaments is a frankenstein riding a Harley; how cute is that???? It's amazing how Halloween has changed since I was a kid. We were lucky to have a pumpkin with candle outside; now it's such a big event with so many fun decorations, it's hard not to get caught up with it.

No comments: