Sunday, October 19, 2008

Big Shot Cards

If these look familiar they are, I copied the card shown on the flyer for the Big Shot, lol. It was really fun to make and so easy. This uses the following dies: The scallop circle bigz die and then I cut the designer paper also using this same die and cut it in half to adhere to the full circle. Then I used the Bird w/Leaves and Flower bigz die to get the bird and the leaves. Instead of cutting twice I just positioned the chocolate chip and kiwi kiss cardstock on each section of the die. I tied the tafetta riding hood red ribbon around the scallop circle and attached the leaves with snail and added the bird with a dimensional. then I placed one of the new designer buttons on the bird after tying some hemp twine through the holes. Did you know you can cut over 50 materials with the big shot? I decided to copy what I had just done, but I found some material I had laying around and cut the bird out and the flower from the same Die. It gives it a really soft look when theare side by side. I noticed after I adhered it to the card that it is a little crooked though.
The last card is using the Bigz Die for the scallop circle again, then I used the Bigz Die with the Scallop Circle #2 with the two smaller scallops and adhered them together. Then I used the Join in the Cheer Decorative Strip Die to cut out the words "Joy" and "Love". I used the Birds and Blooms Sizzlits Die 4-Pack to cut the small bird and wings.
I will have more ideas soon.

No comments: