Monday, July 7, 2008

I've been stamping day and night it seems, getting ready for convention with my swaps and still trying to keep up with clubs and technique classes. This is one of the cards I prepared, using Bashful Blue and Chocolate Chip cardstock and inks. Actually, I think it turned out pretty cute... considering I was going through "old" packets of pre-cut cardstock from previous workshops. I also used the Define your Life and Defining Alphabet stamp sets that I really love and don't use a lot. I am a little concerned with the new airline policy on how many clothes I will actually be able to take to convention to keep within the weight limit of 50lbs since I've been making so many swaps. I also need to cut out and supply accessories for a shoebox swap our group will be holding on the 30th in Salt Lake City. I'm thinking I will only get to take one outfit for four days just to accomodate all the stamping supplies I will be taking LOL.
Last Thursday, the 3rd, I pre-ordered my stamp sets and new in-colors that demonstrators are allowed to purchase ahead of time to get ready for the new catalog. As of today, they still haven't been shipped. I'm SO excited to get them and start playing with them and show you some of the fun new things that will be available that I'm really getting antsy waiting. I keep seeing other stampers posting of cards they've done using the new sets and new in-colors and I really love them. They will all be available for purchase on August 11th for everyone. Are you as excited as I am to see all the new stamp sets and accessories?

The retired Accessories list is going to be posted on the 21st of July. I'm curious to see what new items will be unveiled and what favorites are still going to be available. Some of my favorite designer series papers will be retiring because they contain the retiring In-Colors. Maybe they will be revamped using the new colors... I hope so. There are also a number of stamp sets that were in the Occasions Mini Catalog that I'd like to see carried over into the new Fall/Winter catalog.

The clock is ticking..... more stamping to be done.

No comments: