Tuesday, July 29, 2008

CONVENTION, Here I come!!!!!!!

I have sacrificed not sharing with you this week for preparation for Convention. I leave tomorrow morning EARLY, I don't recognize mornings well, but I know I will tomorrow. As soon as we get there, we're heading to the convention center to get all our new stamp sets and even more exciting THE NEW FALL WINTER CATALOG, can you stand it??????? Then tomorrow afternoon we will be touring the Stampin' Up facility and learning the process of how we all receive our orders, etc. To end the day, our very large wonderful stampin group has rented a room in the hotel where we will have a shoebox swap. We have all prepared enough supplies for 30 people to make our cards. It's going to be frantic because we have only 4 hours.... so that means we have between 7 and 8 minutes to complete each card........ whew!!!!!!!! I think I will be taking more pictures and doing them later than stamping at the event.

I'm not sure what is in store for us for the next three days. This is the 20th Anniversary of Stampin' Up and I know they have great things ready to surprise and excite us. I'm excited to show you all the new fun items, techniques, stamps etc. when I get back.

In the meantime, the retired accessories are selling out..... if you are interested in still purchasing any of these items that will no longer be available or any of the retiring stamp sets, please leave your order with me by email and I'll be sure to place the orders as soon as I get back, as long as they are still available.

Otherwise.............. I'll see you later with new fun things to share!!

No comments: