Sunday, June 15, 2008

RETIRED STAMP SETS

Oh My!!!!!! I can't believe all the REALLY FUN stamp sets that are retiring with the Spring/Summer Catalog. I think the biggest shock is probably that I have almost 25 of them; some of my most favorites. I'm always so disappointed and sad when I see they are going. I have attached a link to the "alphabetical" listing, but if you want to go to http://www.janetelam.stampinup.net, you will be able to see both lists. The retired accessories list won't be coming out until 7-21-08 and all of the wheels, as well as the "accessories" will be listed then. PROBABLY, the wheels that go WITH some of the stamp sets, like the Lilly Pad that goes with UNFROGETTABLE will also be retiring, but that's just a guess. WATCH FOR UPCOMING SPECIALS I WILL BE OFFERING for the retiring stamp sets!!!!!!

No comments: