Monday, June 9, 2008

Convention Swaps

With convention coming up quickly, I decided I needed to start working on swaps. I pulled out OLD card packages left over from workshops and decided to use the materials already cut, but to change out stamp sets and accessories to use only the now current product and that will hopefully still be current after the new Fall/Winter catalog arrives in August. This is a real challenge to myself.... because I'm a world famous copier as I want my cards and projects to be super cute. So, I put my little brain to work to come up with some ORIGINAL ideas using these old packages. Notice the ribbon I used on the "One of a Kind" set. This is a small strip of cardstock that I rubbed along a sharp edge to break up the fibers so it was somewhat flexible. I used a lot of strips before I actually was able to "tie" 12 strips. This is a fun alternative for using ribbon and gives your card a whole different look. These are what I've come up with so far, so let me know if you like them. I also copied a notecard box and 4 small notecards from another blog that I think are absolutely gorgeous. This will be a really fun gift for anyone for their birthday or other occassion. If you would like to hold a workshop to make this really cute project contact me.
If you hold a workshop in June that totals $400.00 in merchandise, you will receive the Fresh Cuts stamp set (Preview set from the Fall/Winter catalog) and 15 laser cut notecards free in addition to your regular hostess benefits.
This June promotion lets you order or earn this stamp set this month only.... after that you will have to wait till August to order it from the new catalog. So, if you want it now to use all summer be sure to contact me.... even if you just want to submit an order for this set without holding a workshop.

No comments: