Sunday, June 29, 2008

I told you I had another club night this month and thought I would post some of the Challenge cards the members from that night came up with using the brilliant blue, bashful blue, pumkin pie and Whisper White. Mine is this first one using the Great Grads Stamp Set and Jersey Shore designer series paper.. (hope this stays in the new catalog).










The next three cards are what were entered into the contest and the second one using "Doodle This" by LeeAnn Herker was the winner. Don't you agree they ALL deserved to win?







Some of the girls also brought other cards they had made using these same color combinations to show. I think they did such a good job.










I'm still trying to get ready for convention and making my swaps.... I may have to change my original thoughts and come up with something that I can make enmass instead of having to design every 12 or so from old unused card sets. LOL. I'm anxious to see what is coming out in the new catalog that maybe I can use that will be fun. Our Stampadelicious Group is having a Shoebox Swap on the 30th during convention and we all are to put together enough supplies and accessors for 35 full cards. Convention is going to be sooo much fun this year and having only been to one before, I'm anxious to see how this compares.
I'm trying to also to turn over a new leaf and try to post some of my projects more often; so keep coming back to see what I'm doing (right now I'm staying in the house because 103 degrees is just TOO HOT for me :)
Well, I'm off to making more swaps......... See ya later

No comments: